tiistai 20. toukokuuta 2014

Aurora Wings Showcase!

  Korttini Dandelion Sprite menestyi!
                                               
                         Aurora Wings Showcase sivulla,
                                       on ilo huomata kuinka työtäni arvostetaan ja Kiitetään!
                                           Thank you Mitzi  Sato-Wiuff !! Hugs Kaija:)

I just want to tell you  my dear friends in my blog does not happen any week.
I go on a week-long trip today.
While it feeds the grief journey it still the same as a small holiday.
With renewed energy when I get back :)
Enjoy your summer days and crafting.
Hugs Kaija!




5 kommenttia:

  1. enjoy your trip and beautiful card.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aivan ihana, wau. On syytäkin arvostaa.

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is just so pretty and beautifully designed.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    VastaaPoista
  4. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and
    it is time to be happy. I have read this post
    and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I desire to read more things about it!

    my web page ... how to stop kidney disease

    VastaaPoista

Kommentisi antaa minulle siivet!
On aina ilo kuulla mitä sinulla on sanottavaa.
Kiitos kun kävit:)